The Hangover 2 Online, Review, Wallpaper & Trailer

The Hangover 2 Online Review, Free Wallpaper & Watch Trailer Video


I personally am laughing and telling my friends how much I loved the hangover even after two weeks, I watched the play last again. It was a life experience, I had some of the best moments in the theater where I laugh until my face muscles gave up, tears still come and I could not help laughing. It is not I who was laughing alone is the world and also the producers of film and obviously Todd Philips and all because the hangover was the largest non-English speaking r valued at movie ever in the history of cinema. (For those who do not know r listed in India means a film has evaluated side). Such a comedy was to have a successful result and when it was announced, I was so excited, and then to leave, I saw the first poster of a hangover 2, the first trailer and I was sure it 'is the film I want to see and when I saw a hangover 2, I am certainly not disappointed because you have suites with great expectations and 2 of the hangover may not be the mother of super-hilarious but it still packs a shot poingPoursuivez read on to find out how.

CastStu-Ed Helms, Alan-Zach Galifianakis, Doug-Justin Bartha, Mr. Chow-Ken Jeong, Kingsley-Paul Giamatti, Mike Tyson Himself, Sid Garner-Jeffrey Tambor
DirectorTodd Phillips
WritersCraig Mazin, Scot Armstrong
Original Music byChristophe Beck
Cinematography byLawrence Sher
Film Editing byDebra Neil-Fisher and Michael L. Sale

The Hangover 2 wallpaper and trailer video

Tags: ,

About author

We Provide news update, Movie review, Trailer, Video And Others Entertaining post.

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...