Selena Gomez What about this ring?


Did Justin Bieber just put a ring on Selena Gomez finger?

Gomez shared this photo of the hand with a ring of "J" sparkling extra hand holding via Instagram Bieber with the caption "I'm finally Home :)"

Hmm, so what's the Dealio?



Unfortunately, we do not know if it's a promise ring or a gift for Valentine's Day or something else entirely.





Although Gomez and Justin Seems to go strong, the singer lady have to share resources with some relatives recently.




"My group and I are about to separate for a while," Selena wrote on her Facebook page. "This year is all about movies and acting and I want my band to play music anywhere with anyone. We'll be back, but it will be a good time. I love them and I love you :) "


Tags: , ,

About author

We Provide news update, Movie review, Trailer, Video And Others Entertaining post.

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...